sepintas kecerewetan

Selasa, 22 Februari 2011

Books I Read and Love

English please.  *taking it as an exercise...

♥ The Baby-Sitters Club by Ann. M. Martin 
My first experience of reading novel.  And I like it, anyway.  It's about a group of teenagers formed a baby-sitter agent for neighbours and family.  Interesting! 

♥ The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
This book is the reason why until now I still write a diary or journal everyday.  

♥ Tetralogi Pulau Buru by Pramoedya Ananta Toer
This series just opened my eyes about the past, the colonial era, and the quality of Indonesian author! The story's elegantly great! *and oh, it reminds me of my debt: about 20 chapters in Rumah Kaca

♥ Lupus by Hilman
Yeah, and every part of Lupus' life including Lulu, Lupus ABG, and so on.  Love those books so much that I read one book everyday when I was in high school, when I waited for my father to pick me up.  

♥ Marmut Merah Jambu by Raditya Dika
It's pink! It's romantic! It's insane! 

♥ Cappuccino Paradise: New Formula of Cappuccino by me 
However, I've read this first part of the series twice or more and I still love this best! I think, because it's written very honestly and naive and blablablah, it feels special for me.  

♥ Perahu Kertas by Dee
My favourite Dee's collection.  She's talented! Who can say no!? And Perahu Kertas is freaking romantic! 

♥ Recto Verso by Dee
Yes, Dee again.  

♥ A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
I really like the way Mr.Snicket twist the sorrow into a comedy.  He's so funny! 

♥ Harry Potter 1-7 by J.K.Rowling
Love this forever.  But honestly, lately, I was just waiting for Ron and Hermione's relationship development and I didn't read carefully in action scenes of Harry and Voldy.  

That's all! :) Do you have any suggestions for me? What to read? What to love? ♥ Thank you! :)

By the way, Dwi Sasono's cool! :P

Tidak ada komentar: